Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello, hello!

Welcome to "The Humble Pen," and my second attempt at the world of blogging.

My first attempt fell under its own weight of narrow themes and boring verbiage. It's still out there in cyberspace, but I wouldn't recommend it. I had ventured into a hole that no one wanted to explore and I found I couldn't redecorate...so here I am. This time, I'm following my heart, not what I think others want to read about. Truthfully - sure, I hope people visit and visit often; but this time, if I only keep this blog alive for my own amusement, I'll be fine with it.

I'm not going to give definition to what this site will be - although it's probably transparent even now. I will leave the door wide open so that you can stop by anytime to look around...and if you want to bring a friend, please do.

Until then...

No comments: