Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And It's Only Tuesday

This week is already shaping up to be "one of those weeks", so I thought that I would just post a quick apology now to my friends out there waiting for the next big post. It most likely will not happen until later in the week.

So, here is a quick summary of what's been happening so far:

  • The pumpkin I carved so lovingly on Sunday afternoon and placed proudly on our front porch was demolished by some animal Sunday night. The entire face is completely gone!
  • Promotion at work (yay!)
  • Meetings at work (oh...)
  • Husband's birthday minus the bash due to a cold (his, not mine)
  • Snow?!?
  • Prepping for the big change coming to our company and how I will help lead the charge
  • Trying to figure out what my storyline will be for NaNoWriMo. Only a few days left.

Lots of planning, brainstorming and Advil-popping going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely in awe of you for NaNoWriMo!

Born with a big mouth! said...

congrats on the promotion!!