Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Letter of Apology

Dear Blog,

Please accept my sincerest apology for not giving you the attention lately that you deserve. You've been a good friend to me and the least that I could do is stop by and let you know I'm thinking about you. I've let you down and will try to do better.

Although there is no excuse for my behavior, my attentions have been focused elsewhere recently. Sure, there was the Frivolous, like being wonderfully Wicked or watching my team lose the big college basketball game right before my eyes. There was the Annoying, such as having the punks drop by again for a visit, staying for 2 weeks straight and wearing out their welcome as soon as they arrived. Snot was the worst, but I finally kicked him out, too. Then there was the Unavoidable, such as the quick, but taxing, business trip to Dallas, which began on Tuesday with a 6:45 am flight and ended last night at midnight with the return home...followed by an early morning staff meeting. Now, there's the Absolutely Necessary time for sleep and recuperation.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I'm hoping that we can catch up again next week. Thanks for all your understanding.

Talk to you soon,
C

No comments: