In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I had been planning for a while to include a post about all the things for which I'm thankful. When I finally sat down to write it out, I realized there are way to many things to be included in one post. In fact, I could probably use each post from here on out to list all the things that bless my life. That in itself is a blessing.
So, at the top of my "thankful list", I include:
- My loving husband
- My supportive family and friends
- Having a good job and being respected by coworkers
- Having enough money to pay bills and such
- Our home
Then there are many other things that are often taken for granted but are no less important, and therefore, no less appreciated:
- Our fireplace
- Having a car
- The Internet
- Living in an area that offers many opportunities
- Having the right to vote and speak for/against our leaders
- Being able to openly speak my mind, right or wrong
- Being able to blog about my life and opinions and having people actually read it!
This is just a sampling. Now it's your turn. What are some things you are thankful for?